Child Visa

At Bircan Migration & Education, we understand the importance of family unity and offer specialized services to help bring your children to Australia. Our team of migration experts is committed to providing comprehensive support for families seeking to apply for child visas, ensuring a smooth and informed application process.

  • Child visa (subclass 101)
  • Child visa (subclass 802)
  • Dependent Child visa (subclass 445)
Nestled amidst a pile of suitcases, the young boy gleefully examines his Child Visa, his heart brimming with excitement for his Australian adventure.

Explore Our Child Visa Services

Child Visa (Subclass 101): This visa allows children outside Australia to move to the country permanently to live with their parents. The parents must be Australian citizens, permanent residents, or eligible New Zealand citizens. This visa requires that the child be sponsored by their parent or their parent’s partner.

Child Visa (Subclass 802): Similar to the Subclass 101, this visa is for children who are already in Australia. It allows them to stay in Australia permanently with their parents. The sponsorship requirements are the same as the Subclass 101.

Dependent Child Visa (Subclass 445): This temporary visa allows a child to stay in Australia until a decision is made on their parent’s permanent partner visa application. The child must be a dependent of a parent who holds a temporary partner visa and is in the process of obtaining permanent residency.


How We Can Help

Visa Consultation: We provide personalized consultations to understand your family’s unique circumstances and determine the most appropriate visa pathway.

Documentation and Application: We guide you through the entire application process, helping with the collection and submission of all required documents to ensure that your application is comprehensive and compliant.

Ongoing Support: From pre-application advice to post-approval support, our team is here to assist you at every step, ensuring you are well-informed and prepared for the visa interview and subsequent steps.

More Services


Student Visa Subclass 500


Visitor Visa Subclass 600

 Why Choose Bircan Migration & Education for your Child Visa Application?

Expert Guidance: Our experts are well-versed in Australian migration law, particularly in family and child visas, ensuring accurate and timely advice.

Focused on Families: We prioritize the needs of families looking to reunite in Australia, understanding the emotional and practical aspects of migration.

High Success Rate: Our commitment to thorough preparation and personalized service leads to successful visa outcomes, helping families to start a new chapter in Australia together.

Let Bircan Migration & Education help bring your family together in Australia. Contact us today to discuss your child visa options and how we can assist you in navigating this important journey.





Child Visa FAQs: Navigating Your Family’s Journey to Australia

Bircan Migration can assess your eligibility, but generally, a Child Visa is for children of Australian citizens, permanent residents, or eligible New Zealand citizens.

The required documents can vary depending on your circumstances. Bircan Migration will guide you through the specific documents needed for your child’s application.

Processing times can vary, but Bircan Migration will keep you informed throughout the process. We can also advise on any potential delays.

Bircan Migration’s migration experts have extensive experience with Child Visas. We offer professional guidance, application assistance, and ensure all paperwork is lodged correctly. This can significantly improve your chances of a successful application.